It Is Time to Enroll/Re-Enroll in 4-H Online 2.0 for 2022.
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
January 11, 2022
Welcome back to the new 4-H year!
The first step to becoming an active 4-H member, volunteer, or participant during this year’s 4-H program (2022) is to re-enroll. If you are a 4-H member under 18, your parent or guardian can renew your membership. *New youth members, volunteers, and participants are strongly encouraged to enroll now too.
North Carolina 4-H uses an online system, called 4-H Online 2.0, to manage 4-H memberships, clubs, projects, activities, and communications. *All members who participate in North Carolina 4-H must have a 4-H Online 2.0 profile.
4-H Online 2.0 accounts are family-based, which means every family creates a “master” profile with its own login ID and password. A member file is then created within the family profile for each individual involved in North Carolina 4-H.
If you were previously enrolled and/or if someone in your family was involved in North Carolina 4-H from 2018 to 2020, you probably have an existing family profile in 4-H Online 2.0. Previous members should use their existing login and password to access their family profile in the new 4-H Online 2.0 platform. *Members who are re-enrolling should NOT create a new account. If you need assistance accessing your existing family profile, review the steps in this guide. If necessary, email our 4-H Agent for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
New members (youth and volunteers), enrolling for the first time, should click the “Don’t have an account?” link and begin the registration process.
During both the re-enrollment and enrollment process members will be asked a series of important questions. These questions establish the type of member profile the system will generate. Please review the types of 4-H members before you re-enroll or enroll for the first time.
Types of Members:
- Youth Members are automatically entered as either a Cloverbud or a Member based on their date of birth.
- Cloverbuds are youth ages 5 – 7 years of age (as of January 1, 2022).
- Members are youth ages 8 – 18 years of age (as of January 1, 2022, and not have passed their 18th birthday on Jan. 1st of the year they are participating).
- Volunteers are adults who have been / or will be / screened and certified as 4-H *Note: Any adult or guardian that desires to work directly with members in any capacity, such as helping with club activities, should enroll as a Volunteer.
- *Participants can be youth or adults who do not wish to join a 4-H program at this time but may want to attend an event or activity that is open to non 4-H members (*Note: Non 4-H member opportunities are limited). Individuals who select this option will have the ability to complete the full enrollment process if they chose to from their profile page.
North Carolina 4-H has created a new 4-HOnline 2.0 Recourse Site that houses a variety of tip sheets, videos and step-by step instructions for using the new program including:
- Family Enrollment Guide
- How to Re-Enroll New Member Enrollment
- Member Password Support
- 4-H Club Leader Guide to Using 4-HOnline 2.0
Click this link to begin your re-enrollment / enrollment process now – 4-HOnline 2.0.
If you have any questions, concerns and / or need additional support with 4-HOnline 2.0 please feel free to reach out to our 4-H Agent directly by email email@example.com or call 704-482-4365